Our Totally Reasonable Reshoot Policy
Nobody wants a reshoot or a redo but it happens and we are set up to accommodate it when it does. We've tried to keep this policy simple and fair, allowing us to give free redo's when it's warranted but limit it from abuse. Most people are surprised by the amount of work that goes into photographing each product here and we want to make sure we can continue to offer these services at a competitive price.
If you need a reshoot, please review the article linked below on how to provide reshoot direction.
Our Totally Reasonable Re-Shoot Policy
The Basics Of The Policy
- If you tell us clearly how to photograph your product and we don’t do it that way, we’ll redo it for free.
- If you change your mind or want something different then what you specified in the directions then that will be a paid reshoot.
Other Policy Details
- Minor photoshop adjustments are always free.
- You can disapprove an image up to 2 times then the order will be closed & refunded.
- A full refund can be requested at any time.
- After a refund is given you may not use the image.
- All redos will be done in 5 business days or less.
- Unpaid re-shoots must be placed as a new order.
Paid Vs Unpaid Reshoot Example
Paid Re-Shoot Example
The customer only provided a text description of what they wanted and no match image. The directions were misinterpreted by the photographer because they were not clear that they wanted the box on the left and rotated. If the customer requests a re-shoot it will be a paid.
Unpaid Re-Shoot Example
The customer provided a match image and direction specifying a gap between the product and box. POW delivered an image without the gap & will re-shoot this image for free.
What do I do if I need a reshoot or redo?
If you are not happy with the photos please let us know. Be detailed with what it is you don't approve of and why. The article linked below will help guide you through this part of the process.
What if I need a reshoot but I don't want to pay for it.
You must show us that we didn't do what you asked us to do. We typically want to give you the benefit of the doubt, but if the initial directions were misleading or you just changed your mind and wanted something else than you may not qualify for a free reshoot.
Can't you shoot a bunch of different versions & let me pick.
No. Our focus is on creating high-quality images and therefore it takes time to setup, light & retouch each photo, usually between 10 - 30 min per product depending. There would also be no limit to the number of variations that we could produce.