We've compiled a list of all the articles on Amazon's image requirements, as well as the category style guides. If you're new to selling on Amazon, check out the links below to get a good idea of what you need to know.
Public Articles On Image Requirements
Seller Central Articles
- Image Trouble Shooting
- Image Trouble Shooting > Product Image Requirement
- Image Trouble Shooting > Missing Product Images
- Image Trouble Shooting > Product Image with Non-White Backgrounds
- Image Trouble Shooting > Product Image Error Codes
- Image Trouble Shooting > Rotate a Product Image
- Amazon Clothing Photography Requirements
Product Specific Style Guides & Notes
Every seller should read through the style guide for their product category at some point. Each guide contains about 30 - 40 pages of highly specific details. When it comes to the image requirements, with the exception of clothing, you can follow the summarized information in this article and be just fine. However, there are lots of great ideas in the Amazon guides on what type of image works best and specific examples of particular image arrangements.
Clothing is different than all other sections and is the only category that allows models in the main image. Review clothing carefully to make sure you meet the standards. It's difficult to get approved in clothing, so hopefully you've already taken this step.