Free Return Shipping Details
We offer free return shipping on most orders. There are a few reasonable rules.
- Orders must be at least $75.98 or more. That’s a 2 paid shot minimum.
- For return shipping, we will cover up to $20 for orders under $500. For orders over $500, we will cover up to 4% of the final sale price.
- We will decide the return shipping method, typically USPS Priority Mail. No overnight, international, couriers or pallets. So if you need it back quickly or in a special manner you may want to provide a return shipping label or account number.
Free Return Shipping Frequently Asked Questions
Can I send you our package with Fedex/UPS and still get free return shipping.
Yes, but we will decide the best way to send it back. It will be either USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground Or Fedex Ground, typically whichever is cheaper.
Can I get my package sent to a different place from the billing address or where it was shipped from (like if it was drop shipped)?
Yes! Just make sure you put that address in the Shipping Address when checking out.
If the cost of shipping is above the limit can I get the cost of free shipping as a credit?
No. The free shipping is an incentive and cannot be issued as a credit or a refund.
Why is your free return shipping policy so complicated?
We don't know what will be sent us to be photographed; we have to set some limits so we're not losing money. Unfortunately, if your product is very large or super heavy, the cost of shipping may be more than the cost of photography, in which case we couldn't cover return shipping while still making a profit.
What Are My Options If I Don’t Qualify For Free Return Shipping?
We'll ask you this again at the end of the order to confirm you choice.
- You can be billed later via Paypal invoice
- You can include a prepaid shipping label in the box to cover shipping costs.
- You can provide a Fedex or UPS account number that can be used to pay for the costs.
- You can drop off and pickup it up yourself
- You can let us keep the item after the shoot.